You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Adsense dashboard shows cheque cleared, but amount not credited! What happened?

Hello webmasters,

My adsense cheque was issued on 23rd October, 2013 and I received it on 22rd November, 2013. Then after 1 day I submitted the cheque in the bank. Today when I have checked my google adsense dashboard I noticed that it is showing my adsense cheque was cleared on 4th December. But no amount has been credited to my bank a/c. How is it possible? Is there any problem?

Given me some valuable suggestions.
    By this time, your Adsense amount should have been credited to your Bank a/c as Google had cleared it from their end. If you have deposited slip/form of the bank with you then kindly approach the bank where you deposited your cheque and inquire with them, this is the only way to get the things done.

Hello Hafeez,

That amount has just been credited to my bank a/c today. Anyway thanks for your reply and valuable suggestion.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Great news for your hard work, enjoy it.

Thanks Hafeez bhai.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Just asking out of curiosity, how much did you got ?
    all the money earned from techulator alone?

Know all latest Technology updates from below link.

Congratulations for the Google Adsense revenue cheque. Sometimes such delay in the cheque clearance really makes us worried. In USA Google has already started with the debit cards for some of the authorised Google users. With this card publishers can withdraw their earnings very easily. We can hope that Google extends such super cool facilities to Indian publishers as well. Lets wait and watch.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

My heartiest congratulations to you for receiving your Adsense Cheque. As you get your amount after a long problems, so it certainly have made you worried but at last you received your amount. I hope more cheque from Google in Future.

Hello Sir

This is good news for your that you got your Google adsense amount n your personal bank account.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.