You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards November 2013 - Forum section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of November 2013 for Forum section!

The Super Contributors for Forum section is:
    1. Ekta Raikwar

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hello Hafeez Sir,

Well it is amazing to know that only one member has won the super contributor award in forum section and Ekta Raikwar is doing a great job.

To all the Techulator members I want to inform you that the top 3 people who contribute on regular basis in forum section are eligible to win this award and as you can see in this post only one member is found eligible.

So I would request everyone to contribute in this section and try to achieve the second and third spot and earn this award.

Have a nice day.

Hello Hafeez sir

This is amazing news for all member and for you on getting this awards from the website. Please stay and get more awards. This is only possible due to of your hard work.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hearty congratulations to Ms.Ekta Raikwar for winning the Super contributor award in forum section. This is the second time in a row she is winning this award; showing her dedication towards techulator.com website.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Iam glad to know that this is the second time when I have won this great reward from this site. but is is because of the true blessings and uidance of the members of this site.

I am grateful to the editors who choose my name for this award and value my efforts.

This award has given me a responsibility to do great contribution. Every award comes with a responsibility.

I am grateful to all the members who has sent me their blessings on this happiest occasion.

Regards
    Ekta Raikwar

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.