You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 11th Nov to 17th Nov 2013

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 11th Nov to 17th Nov 2013, this week award goes to Ankit as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Ankit for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    My heartiest ongratulations to our respected member Ankit on the occasion of winning the member of the week award for 11th Nov to 17th Nov 2013 from this site.

It shows your hard work and dedication on this site.

It is like an inspiration for me and all other members of this site.

Regards

Ekta Raikwar

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Ankit on winning this MOW award. My best wishes to you to acheive many more awards.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vamshi

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Ankit on winning the Member of the Week (MOW) award in Techulator. Keep up the good work and my best wishes for winning many more awards at TEC.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Congratulations to you for winning the award of member of the wee for the week 11th Nov to 17th Nov 2013. Hope for more awards in future.

Hi Hafeez and all members. I just saw that I have won this weeks MoW award. Thanks for the same and I hope to have better competition from the next time.

Congratulations Ankit for winning the Member Of the Week award for the period 11th Nov to 17th Nov 2013. Your hardwork during this period make you the winner of this section. Keep working and repeat the same. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.