You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Mozilla Firefox

Why Firefox is having more users than other browsers?

It is quite often observed by me that, the net browsers prefer Firefox over other browsers.

I am using both Firefox and Google Chrome but I am not able to find the actual advantage or difference in both the browsers [Frankly speaking I am not a tech savvy].

I would like to hear from esteemed and knowledgeable members here that why Firefox is popular than other browsers? And what is the real advantage it have?

Kindly enlighten me in this regard.
    Hello,

we meet again!!!
    I am a Firefox user for past 3 years. I had chrome for 6 months and I saw Firefox is better because in Firefox I can delete history with two clicks but in chrome I have to click one by one for deleting history. If you want some fun then you can change the themes. Bookmarks view is awesome. Many file which needed to open wants Firefox.The main reason is lots of plugin are available. See I didn't had antivirus in my computer before 3 months ago but i managed to download files from net ...NO PROBLEM!!!! because Firefox have antivirus plugin itself.

I choose Firefox always and I always.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi,

Firefox is one of the fastest browser. Google chrome is doing well, but the Google chrome just a new guy to the web browser world.
    It has some unique feature like private surfing, your browsing history cannot be viewed by other.
    • Popup blocker
    • Antivirus software that is built within Firefox will check for virus and malware.
    • Anti phishing.
    • Checks for the outdated plug-in and notify you to download the latest plug-in
    • One click bookmarking and many more

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

before i used IE, once i have installed Firefox from that day i am alsways using FireFox

1. Compare to IE , its loading very fast
    2. they are giving more plug-in
    3. they have a option for blocked websites and also authorised sites
    if you enter started https website ,it will ask security certificate to view the page.
    4. it will support the document viewer like google documents ..

Hope this help you,

Yours,

MuhilReks

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.