You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Google launches Newsstand for Android app

Today I read the news related to 'Google launches Newsstand for Android app' and thought that I should share it with the members of this site. The news is published in Hindustan Times on date 24 Noverber 2013. In this news paper the news is like this:

These are the original words from that newspaper.

Google highlights about this in a blog post about the launch. It was said that app users will be able to subscribe to newspapers such as the FT and the Wall Street Journal. HD magazines including Rolling Stone and the Economist, but will also be able to launch the app to keep up with blogs they follow and to manage RSS feeds to a host of news sites -- so think Flipboard.

Google says that any information, such as RSS feeds stored in the Google Currents app, will automatically transfer over to Newsstand for Android when the new app is downloaded, and that the Google Play Magazines app will be replaced by the Google Play Newsstand on the Google Play Stores in the US, Canada, the UK and Australia in the coming days.

So it is a very good and great news for the members who are greatly interested in Newsstand for Android app.
    Thank You for providing this valuable and great information about the android apps it will be a great news for the people who are interested newspaper at every moment when they get some time so thanks again for telling this news I will download this app as quick as possible but also tell that is this app costly or is it free does it has any virus and is it safe enough to use.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.