You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

What is the meaning of formatting errors?

Hello to all my friends on techulator. I have posted one article about game review of bulletstorm in the game review section and now it has been transfered in the pending section and the reason is many formatting errors please inform me the meaning of formatting errors.
    I think that this site has given wide description related to its posting guideline. Members can read it in help section. You should also open help section and read the different posting guidelines written there.

You can find the help section below the blue line and just under practice tests in this site. Below the blue line there is a line where you can fine the name of many sectionsd in red writing.

As far as I know about formating error it means that your article is not good according to the formate of this site. it needs some modification from you. It means you should look your article very carefulluy checking spellings ad grammer errors in your article. You should also see the structure of the sentence pattern in your article. For it you should read the resource postin guideline very carefully.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.