You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

I have received my 3rd payments from Google Adsense through Western union money transfer

Hello member

I am sharing a good news about my 3rd Adsense payment. Today I received my 3rd payments from Google Adsense. I will get my 4th payments very soon.
    i say thanks to all member of the site who contributing in the website and give their own meaningful suggestion. this is only possible due to of your help only.
    My heartiest congratulations to you on this happiest moment of getting 3rd payment from Google Adsense through Western union money transfer.

It is really a very good news to you related to your 3rd Adsense payment from Google Adsense. This is the result of your hard and dedicated work on this site. Your work is so useful and important to others that they share it for their use. So you get this reward.

Really it is an inspiration for me and many other members to this site. Any good may inspire to anyone and he may get progess in his life. This progress may be useful to him and to other people. So is your progress.

I appreciate your efforts and I also will work hard to get such kind of rewards.

Congratulation Zanib for receiving third Adsense cheque from Google, keep going. All the best for more $$$.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hello Zanib,

Hearty congratulations for getting your Google Adsense payment for third time and also for getting close to 4th payment pretty soon.

It is always encouraging to see fellow TEC members getting on the road of success in the blogging field. All the very best for your future Google Adsense payouts.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.