You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Blocked for writing article

I was blocked for writing articles but yesterday when I login to my ID a page pop-up when I clicked on submit article they told me correct mistakes in the article which is pending. I found the article and clicked on edit. A page opened with restricted access.

Thank You
    You mean, you are unable to edit your pending article and getting page error while edit it? If so, kindly wait for the Webmaster's reply on this.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Joy Joon,

Your article posting permissions were removed due to some quality concerns. Unfortunately, we will not be able to give you permissions to post articles.

Sir can i please get the reason why i can't get the rights

Hi Member

This sections need a good writing skills for posting articles. So as above Tony sir is telling you that you need more writing skills. IF you approve yourself on the forum sections then the webmaster will give your access back in article section.

@ Joy Joon, your permission to submit articles removed due to poor quality or because you are writing articles on smartphones based on only it's specs. From your profile I find these two problems. If you write articles on smartphones, tablet PC's, laptops etc, write a comparison between two devices. It will give you more cash credits as well as your articles will get approved.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.