You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How do we add image in our article?

I want to add image in my article but I have no idea about it.

I have written the following article:

New Street Glide of Harley-Davidson

I want to add image in my article related to its many desribed features. I tried it according to the methods suggested in the help section of this site related to add an image in your article but there was no success in it.

I request to all the members who have correct idea about adding images in our articles to tell me the step by step processor related to add image in our articles so that I may add image in my article.

I also want to know that how we can put the selected image in our desired place in our article.

Regards

Eta Raikwar
    First of all make sure that the image is not copied from any where and does not infringe the copyright. To embed the image in the article just follow the steps below:
    1. Upload the image in file format by clicking the insert image button.
    2. Make a Good Title and Tags or Key words, which are optional.
    3. If you want to embed the article within article as per your choice select the option number 1 to show this attachment as a link below the article.
    4. Copy the link and place it at proper place where you want to insert or embed the image. You can align the link to left, right or center as per your choice.
    5. Ensure that the size of the image is not more that 400 pixels.
    6. Save and View the image and if satisfied you may remove the link immediately below the article and retain the image at proper place.

Ashok Goyal
    Speak Truth and Forget .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.