You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows Errors

Discuss: Which is the Best Microsoft Antivirus Software?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Which is the Best Microsoft Antivirus Software and why microsoft is not concentrating on Antivirus softwares?
    Microsoft Security Essentials is known to be the best Antivirus software for Windows users, and also now a days Microsoft is providing it with the New Windows 7 as free to use for one system with long life license.

I saw the TV commercials of Windows 7 , they are providing the Microsoft Antivirus Software free with all New Windows 7 Purchases.

-------------------
    Thanks & Regards
    Siaar Ceo Siaar Group

Hi,

It is true; Microsoft now starts promoting its antivirus software. Until Vista they are not much concentrating on Antivirus market. Security Essentials is the best for the windows operating system, apart from that at least we need to have some other antivirus software to get double protecting for our Windows Operating system.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hello JK,

My vote goes to Microsoft Security Essentials. Nice one but Try kaspersky ....its Fantastic.
    User friendly
    Easy to buy in 600 bucks
    Don't slower down your PC.
    work very fast and best in among all its protection and blocking of advertisement and locks also.

I have it so I suggest you too.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi to all,
    Windows defender is the good product in the sense of security product developed by microsoft.
    1.windows defender is the best against Malware and Adware and protecting your system against the Malicious software that is stealing your information and send it over the internet.
    2.Using defender you can easily scan your system using the options of full scan,quick scan,schedule scan.
    3.Microsoft updates defender in a sequencial time.you can also install the updates using Windows update option.
    4.Defender also has a best feature to disable the Windows start up Programs.Using this you can reduce your Windows BootUp time.So i like the Windows defender is the best one from microsoft.

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

Both Microsoft Security Essentials & Defender is the ground product. No doubt for that. But I like MMPC also which support range of security products and services and also to ensure you are protected, download the latest definitions for your Microsoft security product.
    Best Regards,
    Arun M.S.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.