You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Big news: Online sale of Google Nexus 5 has been started

It is a very big news for mobile lovers specially the lover of Google Nexus 5.

Today I have read the news concerning to the online sale of Google Nesux 5. I read this news in the Local News Paper 'Denik Bhaskar'

According to this news paper Denik Bhaskar The Online sale of Google Nexus 5 has been started. People can get these Smartphones in India by Online. So they do not need to go to foreign country for buying Google Nexus 5.

People can buy 16 GB Smartphone in Rs. 29,990 but its offline price is Rs.28,999.

The 32 GB Smartphone is being sole in Rs. 32,999 online in India.
    Thank You Ekta for this wonderful news for the Nexus tablet lovers and for all the members of techulator but can we buy this tablet on flipkart plesae check and inform this to me and also chek that other sites like amazon. And if there is an offer for this tablet please inform it to me so that I can buy one.

Hi Himanshu,
    Google Nexus 5 is not a tablet, but it is a smartphone. Also, this smartphone is now available for sale on several popular online websites in India. I recently bought this phone from Amazon.co.in and was pretty satisfied with the service offered and the quality of this product.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.