You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

My AE question got 1000 views!

Hello Webmasters,

My Ask Expert question Which mobile is best within Rs 3500? has just got 1000 views. I request you to review it so that I can get the reward.
    Congradulations for getting thousand views for ask expert question. Webmaster will announce an extra cash credit of Rs. 98 for your ask expert question after his review. Good work.
    Sharing is Caring

My heartiest congratulations to you the respected member Priyabatra from this site techulator.com for getting the 'Ask Expert question Which mobile is best within Rs 3500?1000 page view. I think it is a happiest moment for you.

This shows that you have a creative mind because of creating such type of question that attracted people to view it. I appreciate your efforts.

It is really your hard work and dedication for your work that has given you such happy moment.

Really it is like an inspiration for me and other members of this site. It makes us t contribute in this site with patience and hard work.

Regards

Ekta Raikwar

Thanks Muhammedaneez and Ekta. But unfortunately no response from webmasters.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

I would like to draw the kind attention of Mr. Tony sir. If there is anything wrong, please let me know.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

I have credited the rewards for your thread.

Thank you very much sir for your prompt action.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Congratulations for the 1000 page views for your Ask Expert question and also for the Rs.100 reward.

Due to the increasing participation of Techulator members in various section the editing and reward might have been a bit slow. But surely every member will get the worth rewards for sure.

Congratulations again.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thank you Namitaji.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Hi member

This is good that your question reaches on the 1000 visitor in the website.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.