You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Samsung has launched its W2014 Flip Smartphone

Another big news for smartphone's lovers. Samgsung has launched its W2014 smartphones for the users. Samsung has showered its flip smartphones. Samgsung that is the company from South Koria has launched its another smartphoe W2014 I the market. Samsung has launched it with China telecom the company of chine recently.

The company has not tell about its price. This company had launched Galaxy Golden and W789 Flit smartphones in the market in this year. 2.3 Gigots snapdragon and 800 quodcore processor and 2GB RAM is there I Samsung W2014.

As we all know that Samsung is a big company and it has given us many smartphones big and small, cheap and expensive. So we should buy this W2014 smartphone and try it by using it and if it is useful then we should inspire our friends and relatives to buy it.

What do yu thin about it? Say some words about Samsung W2014 and about its features.
    I think that this phone is amazing and will be very much sold in the market and this phone will be a challenge for other companies. Thank You for telling us the features of the phone it will help a person in selecting a phone which is good for him and thank you for giving the price. Because if you will inform the specifications, features and price in one question than there is no need of searching this phone on sites like- Flipkart and Amazon.
    Specific Problem Require Specific Solutions.
    Warm Regards,
    Himanshu

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.