You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

A big news related to Google and iPhone 5S

Here are two big news concerning Google help out service ad iPhone 5S. People who are interested in those fields will get information from it. I think it will be a great news for them.

News 1

Google has started its help outs service. Now Google is giving the facility to its users the chat facility from expert I different subjects. It this service Google has taken one thousands expert services. People can get some video free but for some videos they will have to pay some mney.

News 2

The iPhone 5S has bee out of stock in some retailer's shops I India. But this condition is not with the iPhone 5C. apple is selling these mobiles with reliance with the monthly price of Rs. 2599 and Rs. 2999 per month.

Surely these two news will be very great news for the people of India and for other people also.
    Yes, Google announced latest updates on helping its publisher via chat or email option.

Yes, I got the news that Apple iPhone 5S (gold coated) sold out within 30 minutes of its launch in Bangalore and other cities across India. There were other colors of 5S available on that day but now almost all iPhone 5S (Rs 53000*) sold out in India.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.