You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Windows Topics

A big news: Nexus 8 has been leaked

This is a big news for the mobile phones and Tablets lovers that the picture of Nexus 8 Tablets has been leaked. It has been leaked the Google's Andriod website. The Nexus Tablet has 8 inch screen. So it has given the name as Nexus 8 Tablet.

It is supposed that it will be launched along with Nexus 10. It is a great fact to be known that Nexus 5 's picture has also been leaked before its launching.

So I think we should go on Internet and see the picture of Nexus 8 Tablets. We should try t know the features of this Tablets. As it is the new tablets, so it is clear that it will have many new and wonderful features.

It will be an enjoying moment if we have this wonderful device in our hands with us.
    Yes, I also heard about it from my friends and then I have also checked on internet it is true news and it will be shocking news for the developer of the new Nexus 8. According to me the company should have good security so that they can protect their information from the hackers. This will be helpful for them too so that the information would not be leaked and they can keep the photos and features safe from others.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.