You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

When the payment for October month announce?

I crossed the minimum withdrawal amount of Rs. 1000 and I am waiting for the payment announcement. I like to know when the payment will be announced?
    Thank you for the payment announcement.
    Sharing is Caring

Please do not type the url of your article as a forum footer. Please remove it.

I tried several times to remove the forum footer. But it is not possible to remove it.
    Sharing is Caring

Looks like there is a bug. I will get it fixed today.

To get payment from Techulator.com will be a great surprise for me. I was already eager to know the process of getting payment from this site.

your query has satisfied my eagerness concerning payment from this site.

I have some doubts about payment from this site because after joining this site I did not see any query concerning to payment announcement.

Before joining this site I was a member on Indiastudychannel and in that channel every month payment is announced from the respected web master.

But I this site I did not see such announcement. This gave me the eagerness to know the process of getting the payment from this site.

Now I am clearly known about the payment processor.

Minimum Payout amount threshold in Techulator is Rs.1000, once a member crosses this threshold, his payment will be announced in the next month first week along with all of the qualifying payments.

Congratulations for getting your first payment in Techulator.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Its not my first payment. Its my 3rd.
    Sharing is Caring

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.