You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for October 2013

Hi Techians,

We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for October 2013 award goes to ravi kandala for his outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to ravi kandala and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    Hello Hafeez Sir,

Congratulations to Ravi Kandala who has been awarded the Member of the Month (MOM) award.

Have a nice day.

Hearty congratulation to ravi kandala for MOM Award from Techulator. Best wishes.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

I am giving my heartiest congratulations to Ravi kandala on the occasion of winning the greatest award of the member of the month for the month October 2013 from Techulator.com.

I think it is the greatest award of this site. It is given for the member who has done a great condition in all the section of this site in a particular month. And you are the member who has this ability.

Really it is a great moment of happiness for you on the occasion of Deepawali festival. It has increases your happiness double. It shows your hard work and dedication on this site. You are surely a great contributor.

It is really an inspiration for me. It has given me a kind of energy to contribute in this site. I will also d the best thin because of seeing your hard work and dedication in this site.

Reards

Ekta Raikwar

Congratulations to Mr.Ravi Kandala for winning the prestigious Member of the Month (MOM) award for month of October 2013.

Contributions of Mr.Ravi Kandala across the Techulator.com website are astonishing and inspiring to all other TEC members.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thank you all. I'm very happy to receive this Member of the Month award for the second time in techulator. And I try to maintain the same effort in coming days.

@ravi kandala
    Congrats for winning Member of the Month Award for the second time.

Hello Member

My all best wishes with you on winning this awards from the website.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.