You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards October 2013 - Ask Expert section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of October 2013 for Ask Expert section!

The Super Contributors for Ask Expert section are:
    1. Namita Terse
    2. Hafeezur Rahman P
    3. vamshi

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hello Hafeez sir,

Congratulations to the super contributors in Ask experts section - Namita Terse, Hafeezur Rahman P and Vamshi.

Have a nice day.

Wish you co-winners (Namita and vamshi), a hearty congratulation for claiming Super Contributor Awards October 2013 for Ask Expert section at Techulator. My best wishes.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Congradulation for all the 3 winners Namita Terse, Hafeezur Rahman P, and vamshi for recieving the Ask expert super contributor award. Your hardwork in this section makes you eligible for this. Keep it up.
    Sharing is Caring

My Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of this super contributor award for the month October in Ask Expert Section. This is the greatest occasion for the winners Namita Terse, Hafeezur and Vamshi on this Deepawali celebration. This award has increased your happiness in a great way. I appreciate your dedication and concentration on your work. You have shown the light for other members of this site. The other members can take inspiration from it and they too go forward like you.

Really it is a work of inspiration for me and other members of this site. I am very happy with you in your happy moment. In future I will also contribute on this site like you and hope I may get awards from this site in future. These awards are very important for us because they show our importance on this site. A member who has got so many awards is very important member.

Rewards

Ekta Raikwar

Congratulations to my co-winners Mr.Hafeezur Rahman P and Mr.Vamshi for winning the Super contributor award in Ask Expert section for the month of October 2013. I really enjoyed the healthy competition we had in answering and solving the queries in Ask Expert section.

I would also thank webmaster for selecting me as a winner for this award. Such award indeed play a vital role in boosting up confidence and interest to work and contribute more.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This is a good for all winner, it is only possible due to of your work.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.