You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards October 2013 - Forum section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of October 2013 for Forum section!

The Super Contributors for Forum section are:
    1. Ekta Raikwar
    2. Namita Terse

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hello Hafeez Sir,

Congratulations to the super contributors of Forum section - Ekta Raikwar and Namita Terse.

Have a nice day.

Hearty congratulation to Ekta Raikwar and Namita Terse for Super Contributor Awards October 2013 for Forum section at Techulator. All the best.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

My heartiest congratulations to the greatest member Namita Terse on the greatest occasion for winning the super contributor award for the month October 2013 for the Forum Section. Really you have done a great work that has made you able to get the award from this site. The award is the most important award of this site. It is given every month for the member who is the best contributor in this site in any particular section.

Really it is a happy moment for you on the occasion of Deepawali. I am this award has increased your happiness in double. It is lie an inspiration for me and the other members of this site.

I too am the winner of the Forum section. So I am very happy in this moment. When I see my name in the winning section I became very happy. It has increases my happiness double on this DEEPAWALI occasion.

This award has given me a kind of energy to contribute in this site. I am very happy to receive it. But every award gives us a responsibility. So I am also feeling the sense of responsibility this time. I assure all of you that I will try my best in future.

Reards

Ekta Raikwar

My Hearty congratulations to Ms.Ekta Raikar for winning the Super contributor award in forum section for the month of October 2013.

I have been associated with Techulator.com for over a year. But some of the new members along with the old and experienced members have made Techulator more interesting and interactive recently.

I want to thank webmaster for nominating me as Super contributor in Forum section. Also, I wud like to thank all other active members in forum, for making the forum interactive and happening.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thanks to all the members for giving me a lot of blessings on the occasion of selecting the super contributer award for the month October in Forum section. I am very happy to receive so many thanks.

Congratulations to the winners of 'Super Contributor Award'.

Hearty congratulation to the winner, keep continue your work,
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.