You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Introducing Kontera Ad revenue sharing program in MWC

I am happy to announce another revenue sharing program in MyWindowsClub called Kontera Revenue Sharing program.

Kontera is another Ad network, similar to Google. In our experience, Kontera is not so great compared to Google AdSense, but it still an option for people who have difficulty in getting AdSense approval.

If you like, you can participate in both Kontera and AdSense at the same time. However, if you enable Kontera Ads for your posts, there is a small chance that viewers will click on your Kontera Ad and navigate away from your page, who may have clicked on a Google Ad otherwise. A click on Google Ad is typically more worth than a click on Kontera Ad. So, I will leave it to you to choose whether you want to enable Kontera or not. I personally do not enable it for my own resources due to the fear that it will reduce clicks on my Google Ads.

How to enable Kontera Ads

If you like to participate in Kontera revenue share program, follow the steps below:

- Go to Kontera.com and apply for an account.

- When you register, use your MWC profile page url as the website url.

- Get the Publisher Id from your Kontera account.
    To find your Kontera Publisher Id, login to your Kontera account. To find the publisher Id, go to the tab "ContentLink Setup" and look at the generated tag. You can find the publisher id from the 4th line in the tag. It will be a 5 or 6 digit number.

- Provide your Kontera Id in the page http://www.techulator.com/members/EditAdSettings.aspx

- If you enter the value 0, the Kontera Ad will be disabled in your content pages. If you leave it blank, we may use our own Kontera Ads. So, if you do want to use Kontera Ads, you may enter 0 to disable showing even our own Kontera Ads.

- Save the value and Kontera Ads will start appearing in your pages.

As of now, we are using Kontera Ads only in resource pages. In future, we may extend it to other sections as well.
    Dear Tony,

Thanks for giving us another revenue program. I had associate my Kontera account with mywindowsclub.com . Hope this will be more helpful for the users. Through this way the users of this website can earn lots of money . Kontera is good for contextual ads. Thanks once again.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Tony Sir,

Thanks for announcing an another revenue sharing program in MWC. I have already account in Kontera and i am getting revenue from it through ISC and other regional websites. Can i add the same for MWC??

One more thing i would like to know that is there any problem if Google adsense and kontera are equally displayed in the post? Please let me know. Because i see that the revenue of Kontera is come as a very small amount. I will be waiting for your reply.

With Regards
    Prasanta Borah

Thanks for enabling this feature for the members of this website. Kontera is not so good but still it is better than nothing.

Hi,
    Though the earning from kontera is not too much it will be helpful for members till they get adsense approval.

Krishna Verma

If you already have a Kontera account, you can use the same here.

Thanks Tony,
    I already have a kontera account with me. And I am going to add it the MWC also.

Check Out My Blog

Hi guys,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. In regards to Prasanta's question, because Adsense and Kontera are displayed in completely different sections of a webpage, they don't interfere with each other's ad clicks.

Additionally, because of "banner blindness" where people have become so overexposed to banner ads that they don't even notice them anymore, there's an entire segment of site visitors who's ad clicks you'd lose completely without an In-Text network like Kontera.

Regarding more general comments about Kontera revenue, we're launching new ad campaigns all the time, so if you're not receiving as many premium, high CPC ads now, that doesn't mean you won't in the future.

Thanks,

Jonathan Cohen
    Kontera Community Manager

Dear Tony,

Thanks introducing many Ad revenue programs and awards for members.
    Yes,you are correct that Kontera is not so great as compared To Google Adsense,Many bloggers also have same opinion about Kontera.However thanks for the Announcement.

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.