You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards October 2013 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of October 2013 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. ravi kandala
    2. vamshi
    3. Singh

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Regards
    Hello Hafeez Sir,

Congratulations to super contributors of resources section - Ravi Kandala, Vamshi and Singh.

Have a nice day.

Wish you all three (ravi kandala, vamshi and singh), a hearty congratulation for Super Contributor Awards October 2013 for Resources section at Techulator. My best wishes.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Congradulation for all the 3 winners ravi kandala, vamshi, and Singh for recieving the Resource section super contributor award. Your hardwork in this section makes you eligible for this.
    Sharing is Caring

My heartiest congratulations to Ravi kandala, Vamshi and Singh for the winning of Super Contributor Awards for the month October 2013 in Resources section. This is a great award that is given every month from this site for the greatest contribution in any section of this site.

It is a great occasion for all of you to celebrate this greatest Hindu Light Festival Deepawali.

Surely it is your hard and regular work that has given you this opportunity. It shows your dedication for your work. You all are regular contributor of resource section. We all now that resource is the main section of this site.

It is an inspiration to me and all the members of this site. It has shown me a light on writing the article in resource section of this site in different topics.

Regards

Ekta Raikwar

Hearty congratulations to the all three winners Ravi kandala, Vamshi and Singh for the winning of Super Contributor Awards in Resources section for the month October 2013.

All of you have shown remarkable effort and hard work.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.