You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

I want suggestions for my posts

Respected webmaster and respected editors,

I am a new member on this site, so mistakes will naturally be in my posts whether they are posted in Forum section or in Ask Expert Section or in any other sections of this site.

I want to become a good and the best contributor of this site. I want to post my any information without any mistakes or very few mistakes that can be unnoticed.

So I request to our respected webmaster or respecter editors send me instructions and guidance and mistakes that are found in my posts posted in any section of this site while editing my posts so that I may remove them from the beginning because as soon as my ran increases, there is an expectation from me for the best. I will be grateful to you if you send me suggestions and mistakes in my posts.
    Hello Ekta,

I would suggest you to make use of the Microsoft Word file document so as to create an error free content.

After you have written your content in that MS Word file you just have to press the F7 key on your keyboard and the errors will be highlighted along with suggestions.

The other way to check the errors is by selecting the "Review" file menu of that MS Word document file and then you have to click on "ABC/ Spelling & Grammar" button.

In this way, you have to use the MS Word document to create every bit of the content that you are creating.

The next suggestion is that you should read English newspapers and while reading it you have to learn how the punctuation and sentence formation is being done. Also you have to read and memorize the spellings of certain words that you are not familiar with or you have never used them while creating the content.

It is necessary to have offline dictionary software installed onto your PC so that you can get instant clarifications of the words that you find difficult to understand. Also you can find the correct spellings of certain words in such offline dictionaries. In this way your vocabulary will be increased by this practice.

According to me, the basics of creating error free content is by building a good vocabulary and usage of simple sentence formations while creating content.

Have a nice day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.