You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contests & Award Programs

Article contest: Apps & tools for capturing full content of a page

We are announcing a new article contest. Write articles on topics related to applications and tools for capturing snapshot of full content of a webpage. Submit those articles in our resources section and win prizes.

Here is an example of such a tool: http://www.techsmith.com/tutorial-snagit-mac-web-capture.html

First prize will be Rs 250 cash credits and 100 points.

Consolation prizes of Rs 100 each and 50 points will be given to all deserving posts.

You can write about any single tool or compare multiple tools or even write about a list of tools. You must try the tool yourself before publishing the article. Also, there should atleast 1 screenshot of the tool included and the screenshot should be made yourself from your computer and not copied from other sources.

Last date to submit your entry: 30 Nov 2013.
    I have written my article for article contest in this site. This is my first article for this contest and the second article in this site.

My article is as follows:

A useful list of web page capturing tools

Hello Tony,
    I missed participating in this article contest and I understand that the contest deadline date is gone. Though I would still like to write an article related to the various webpage capturing tools. Please let me know if I can go ahead and write an article on similar topic.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.