You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 21st Oct to 27th Oct 2013

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 21st Oct to 27th Oct 2013, this week award goes to vamshi as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to vamshi for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Hearty Congratulation Vamshi for winning MOW award from Techulator for your hard works during this period.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Congradulations vamshi for winning the Member of the Week Award. Good luck.
    Sharing is Caring

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Vamshi on winning the Member of the Week Award.

Keep contributing at the same pace and I hope you will earn more awards in future as well.

Have a nice day.

My heartiest congratulations to Vamshi for winning the member of the week award for 21st October to 27th October. You have done a great work for these days that is why you have received this reward from this site.

Surely it is the reward for your hard and dedicated and regular work. You contributed in many sections in this site.

Really it is an inspiration for me and other members of this site. I hope for getting many more awards for your hard work from this site.

Congratulation Vamshi for winning the Member of the Week (MOW) Award.

Your contribution in Ask Expert section is really remarkable. Keep up the good work of sharing knowledge with all through Techulator. You have the caliber to win many more awards like this.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thankyou one and all the members of techulator for your appreciations and encouragement.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vamshi

I wholeheartedly congratulate you Vamshi for being the winner of Member of the Week Award for the week from 21st October to 27th October.

Nice going, Vamshi! Keep up your good work. And I hope you would win more awards in future too. Congrats once again, that's the way to go!.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

Hello Dear,
    I am so happy on your acheivements at techulator website. You are slected for the winner award of the member of the week. so keep going your contribution on this site.

Regard and Thanks,
    Qasim.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.