You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest: How to... - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on How to... topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follows;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic How to... Article award goes to this article:

How to link Aadhar Card to Bank account. The author of the article is Singh.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 and 100 points to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:

How to configure POP email on Android Phones. The author of the article is Hari

How to connect to internet using your Nokia Lumia as a modem [Tutorial]. The author of the article is Ankit

How to increase battery life in Android smartphones. The author of the article is Raghuram

How to make your browsing safer, faster and more secured. The author of the article is Ravi Kandala

This time, four consolation prize winners. The Consolation Prize winners and their articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 100 and 50 points to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    My heartiest congratulations to all the winners on winning 'How to...' article contest. My best wishes to all the winners.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vamshi

My heartiest congratulations to Winner / Runners (Singh, Hari, Ankit, Raghuram and Ravi Kandala) for this prestigious award from Techulator for the said contest.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the article writing contest winner - Singh.

It is amazing to see that for this contest four runner's up were been shortlisted.

Congratulations to runner's up - Hari, Ankit, Raghuram and Ravi Kandala.

Have a nice day.

My heartiest congratulations to respected member Singh for winning the contest 'How to------- for his article'How to link your Adhar Card to bank account' from this site.

I think it is a very good and useful article that will be very beneficial to the members who will read this article and they will be able to link their Adhar Card to their Bank Account.

My heartiest congratulations to other members who got the consolation prizes for their good work from this site in this contest. I think they should also be happy that they also did an excellent work participating in this contest and winning the consolation prizes.

I also want to give my heartiest congratulations to other members who took part in this contest.

Congratulations to the winners Singh, Hari, Ankit, Raghuram and Ravi Kandala.

All these authors have truly helped the readers and members of Techulator.com by sharing such useful information. Keep up sharing the knowledge and prizes are sure to come your way.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

thanks guys . This is my first award in techulator. I try to keep up my work to get many more awards in this site.
    Know all latest Technology updates from below link.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.