You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Received my 3rd Adsense Cheque after more than one month!

Hello Members,

I have just received my 3rd cheque from Google Adsense yesterday by post. I am very happy right now. But it takes more than 1 month from the date of issue of cheque i.e. the cheque was issued on 25.09.2013 and received it on 29.10.2013 by post. Why doesn't Bluedart make delivery the cheque? Why through post?
    My heartiest congratulations to you on receiving you 3rd cheque from Google adsense. I hope many more cheques will be received by you from Adsense. Thanks for sharing this.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vamshi

Thanks Vamshi
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Respected member Priyabrata das

I am sending my heartiest congratulations to you on this happy moment on receiving your third adsense cheque from google for your valuable writing in tehulator site.

Surely it is your hard work that has iven you this reatest reward. We all know that when such ind of things happen we feel great pleasure. So it is certain that you will be very happy in this occasion. So I wish you that the future may bring you many more cheque with much amount for you.

Surely it is an inspiration for me and other members of this site. When we see tha a member has got such type of cheque, this gives us a kind of feeling that we will also do such kind of wor that will give us such ind of cheque. So your third adsense cheque from google has inscreased our creatin ability.

Hearty congratulation Priyabrata Das for receiving third Adsense cheque from Google.

I hope your area of residence is not within the range of Blue Dart courier service coverage or they are not covering your place.

Thus you are receiving it by by Registered Post (India Post). Reference check here
    under "Delivery options" at https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1316738?hl=en

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hello Mr.Priyabrata Das,

Congratulations for getting the Google Adsense revenue cheque for the third time.

Google sends the Adsense payment through regular register post for the publishers who belong to far flung areas and do not have BlueDart courier services reach in their place. Any cheque has a validity of 3 months, so don't worry about the delay.

In fact, instead of worrying about the courier mode, you should be more happy for the cheque; looking at the fact that many bloggers have been facing slow down in the Adsense earnings since past few days.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.