You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 14th Oct to 20th Oct 2013

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 14th Oct to 20th Oct 2013, this week award goes to Ekta Raikwar as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Ekta Raikwar for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    Congratulations to Ekta Raikwar who has been awarded the Member of the week (MOW) award.

Keep contributing and I hope you will receive more awards in future as well.

Have a nice day.

I am very much delighted to see my name selected for the award Member of the week. I think this is a great reward for me and it is an inspiration to me. It has increased my courage and given me the power to contribute more and more on this site. But this is not because of my efforts but it is the result of the true guidance of the members of this site. I am very grateful to all the members of this site. I am very grateful to the webmaster of this site who has given me chance to contribute in this site. I have the same guidance and inspiration in future from all the members and our webmaster in future. I am very happy today on receiving the great reward of this site. This is the first award of me. At first I was on Indiastudychannel.com from where I get information of this site in a response of Sukhdev sit. I am very much grateful to him.

My heartiest congratulations to Ekta Raikwar on winning MOW award. She deserves it for her great contribution in the forum section.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vamshi

Congratulations Ms.Ekta Raikar for winning the Member of the Week (MOW) award.

Ms.Ekta has been very active in the forum section for quite a while. Now she has stepped in Ask expert section too. I wish you all the best for performing with same zist in all other sections of Techulator.

Congratulations once again.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thank you all the members who have encouraged me on this happuiest moment of announcing me as the member of the week Award for 14th Oct to 20th Oct 2013 from techulator.com

When I received this kind of words full of inspiration, my heart fills with courage and strength.

I hope such ind of encouragement in future from all of you.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.