You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Top ten free websites builder sites

Everyone wants that he will have his own website. Some people are rich and they can build their own websites with the help of their money. Some are intelligent and they know about computer and internet, so they can make their own websites.

But here are other people in this world who are not so rich and who are not so intelligent that they may build their own websites but they have the desire to build their own website. So I want to know some names of free websites building sites so that people may make their free websites with the help of these sites.

Members please tell me about the free websites building sites.
    I also want from the members that If I make my website by the help of these sites. What objects can I put there in my website.

What are he advantages and disadvantages of these sites?

Can we ear revenue from these sites.
    Dear friend

Yes it is right that in the today internet world everyone wants to their own website by any reason. It will be better for them if the website is free of cost. So there are many other companies are present which are providing this type of service.
    Here is the list of top ten free making websites/blog-
    1. www.blogger.com
    2. www.wordpress.com
    3. www.webs.com
    4. www.wix.com
    5. www.indiagetonline.in
    6. www.yola.com
    7. www.weebly.com
    8. www.ucoz.com
    9. www.jimdo.com
    10. www.zoho.com

These are providing free web hosting also.
    When you register for your account then it only required user name, one email address and password for your help after that if you add more information then it will be very beneficial for you.

Advantages:
    • Free website
    • Free website builder tool
    • Free hosting
    • No more knowledge required
    • Quickly registration

Disadvantages:
    • After your website name their name will be published (e.g. yourname.blogspot.com) yes you can also convert it in yourname.com by paying extra charge
    • For more facility you have to pay
    • Your data will be keep on their server
    • If there server hack you will lose everything

Some of the website/blog provides adsense revenue like as www.blogger.com so before apply for any website company please read there instructions carefully. I hope you have understand everything.

Thank you our respected member for your useful information concerning free website. I will try to make my own website.

above mention websites are really useful and good. I prefer wordpress and blogger that they both provide easiness to develop website or blog. And and wordpress and blogger enabled websites has good seo also.

Yes, it is right that wordpress and blogger are very useful websites. It provides us important easy platform to create blogs and websites.

Hello Ekta,
    Indeed, Wordpress and Blogger are two of the most user-friendly blogger platforms to start a new blog site as well as a website. According to me, the best website builder service provider is GoDaddy and I have recently started building my own personal site at a very cheap price of Rs.59 per month (including domain name, web hosting and no coding).

Please do share your experience of getting your own blog site or website built.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

@Bhakti Savla,
    Can you share your experience in Godaddy. Can you please share the topics like how easily we can add pages, how to set up the template, and other features of Godaddy?

Sharing is Caring

I am using blogger and i Found it is best for beginner.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.