You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Windows 8

Windows 8 - Better but still there is more problem arise in its apps

HI,i am new user of the techulator.com
    windows 8 has its own importance because of its better searching experience than windows 7 all you have to do that only write the name of files,apps and programs installed on your computer and the result will be there in a few seconds not that of windows 7 as you wait for more than a minute.
    but instead of this,
    there is lot of problems in it i.e
    If you have internet connection on your computer having windows 8 OS than you should have to care about the usage of internet in Mb's or Kb's.
    Also if you want the further information regarding problems of windows 8 os then get from itworld.com
    thanks for reading.
    Window 8 is better than window 7. It has more features than window 7 but it requires experience to operate it. Any unknown user who did not use it before may face problems in the beginning.

Ekta mam i appreciate your saying.
    but please don't get it wrong,my last OS was windows 8 and there was lot of problems like internet usage by its apps.
    I am not saying that windows 8 is not proper-it is best for this generation but i just want to aware people who were preparing to buy windows 8

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.