You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

Online recharge of our mobile

We all know that people recharge their mobiles by mobiles shops of the agents related to other companies. If I am a subscriber of Airtel company, I will recharge my mobile by a an Airtel agent. If I am a subscriber of Idea company, I will recharge my mobile by an idea company.

But I have heard about the online recharge of our mobiles. People say that the customer can recharge their mobiles by online. In this process, we will save our time and difficulties.

I have a mobile and i use the airtel sim in my mobile. I want to recharge my mobile by online.

In other words I myself want to recharge my mobile my mobiles by online.
    In doing so I also want to check the present recharge plans given to our mobiles by different companies.

So tell me 'how can I recharge my mobile by online.'
    Recharge through online mode is an effective way to save your time as well as money. I started my online recharge few months ago. Firstly I used website named rechargeitnow.com and now I am using freecharge.com. If you want to make online recharges then I will prefer the second one freecharge.com. It is having features like we can add our ATM cards, we can save mobile numbers etc. Saving ATM number and mobile numbers will help you to recharge your mobile quickly. You can make recharge when ever you want. For online recharges you need a bank account and ATM card/net banking facility. It is a safest mode and you dont have to worry about the safety.
    Sharing is Caring

That you for your useful information concerning online recharge mobile.

If you want to recharge airtel prepaid mobile online, visit www.airtel.in/mobile/prepaid/recharge-onlineā€Ž. There you can enter details and can make a recharge without any extra charge. Like this site there are online recharging sites for all network providers.

You can also try https://www.paytm.com/. You don't have to worry about the safety. I never had any issues with them.

First I want to say that give proper title of your query. In this query title should be "How to recharge mobile online" which you mentioned in the last. Now, for recharging your mobile you must have internet banking or credit card or ATM/Debit card for paying to the online recharge website. There are a lot of recharge website out there you can google it. Some, website I suggest freecharge.in, rechargeitnow.com, justrechargeit.com, thousands of websites are there. It is very simple process, just create an account on the websites, login, type your number and follow the instructions. You can recharge easily from your home. In all websites, I personally suggest freecharge, it has very simple and quick process to recharge and they provide some extra coupon for mcdonald, dominos and all in very low price so you can get extra benefit from it also.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.