You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

From Where I can Get Smartphones Photos For Free To Use On My Blog

I want some images of newly relaesed smartphones or mobile phones in order to post on my blog but as you all know I can't copy images directly from Google.So from where I can get these images which are free to use and don't contain any copyright?
    You can get images for free from Freepik. It is a free graphic resources finder. It gives us the facility to search high quality photos. It is a great search Engine that gives us the facility to get photos free for our daily use.

Its work is very easy. It goes to hundreds of websites to search free graphics for our use. This site goes to many websites and selects the photos according to their usefulness. It also sorts them according to their high quality.

This site gives us free photos because in this site the photos searching work is not doing by people but Robots do this work and keep this site with full of updates graphics.

It has the great aim in its mind that it wants to become the best site providing the free graphics to people. When people find their useful graphics for their use they will often visit to this great site.

It is better for you take Smartphone images from its official site only which gives 100% correct photo and standard one. Make note under the image, for example as "Courtesy Samsung".

This is the best way to avoid any copyrights issue.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.