You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

My ask experts question reached 1000 page views

Dear webmaster,
    Can you please check my following ask expert question Does Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos smartphone support OTG cable? It has crossed 1000 page views recently and I'm requesting you to reward for the same.

Thanks
    Gokul V J
    Congradulations gokul v j for crossing your Ask expert question thousand views. Now you will get paid by Rs. 98 extra as a bonus. Keep posting and earn more.
    Sharing is Caring

My heartiest congratulations to you on this happiest occasion because your ask expert question has reached on the 1000 pages review. This is really a happy moment for you. I appreciate your effort.

Hello Mr.Gokul,

Congratulations for the 1000 page views. Now you are eligible to get Rs.100 Bonus for the AE Question.

You might be already happy to get the answers for your query from fellow Techulator members. Now you have another reason for the joy.

Keep posting your questions about various technology issues to get answers as well as exciting rewards.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thank you all....

I have credited Rs 100 for your thread. Keep up the good work.

Thank you dear Tony sir for rewarding my ask expert question.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.