You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am a new member of this site.

Today I joined this site. But I do not know much about it. What should I do on this site?

Please someone guide me and tell about this site.
    Thank you Ishu. You have joined this site. I think you have a very good work in joining this site.

You should know that it is a technological site. You can learn here about the technology that is in present and that is going to come. You will know here about the upcoming mobiles phones laptops computers and many other things related to different companies.

If you have ability and you have much knowledge about technology, you can write your own article and post it in this site. By doing so you can earn some revenue.

You should know that there are many sections in this site. Get information about them. The Forum section is the useful and the best section of this site. You can discuss your problems and get solution of them from different members of this site. You can earn points by posting messages related technological and by responding the threads posted in this site.

Ask expert section can also give you some revenue. You can ask your question and can get solution from the experts. If you answer the questions posted here, you can get revenues.

So at first be active in forum section and enjoy this site.

Hello Ishu,

Welcome to Techulator.com ! In TEC you can share your knowledge and opinion about technology through various sections.

In resource section you can read and post detailed articles and in forum section you can discuss about the latest issues.

In the Ask expert section you can get answers to your technology queries from our expert members. Also, you can help others to solve their query by sharing your knowledge. In ask expert section you get points and cash credits for the answers as well as for the questions posted by you.

After all these explanation, a piece of advice from me. Please try to read through various sections of Techulator to get a fair idea about its working before you start posting any content.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.