You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

How do I review to the games and earn revenue from them?

I searched a lot, I got the whole structure of this website but I didn't find where I review games. So, can anyone provide direct link for it. And tell me also how can I earn revenue from giving review on games?
    If you are expert in writing reviews for any product or a particular topic then you can try to check and play the desired games, note the points and draft it accordingly. Do not post it immediately and check it thoroughly prior to publish it. Observer the game well, write catchy title, reasonable summary with good keywords, write pros and cons of the game, write history detail of the game and company name etc.

You can try to write review about desired game and publish it in "Technology Articles" section of this site for further handling by its editors. Wish you good luck.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

I want to know that for which game I'll give review. Can I give review on any game or I select any game from my side?

Try to write about latest Android Games or Other famous game released recently, make sure that no one already written the same subject game over here. The best game draft with more than 500 - 750 words with images or video in it will get good cash and points. Prepare it accordingly.
    Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.