You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

How can I download a torrent file directly on my Android?

Hello Everybody,

Can you please help me how can I download a torrent file directly on my Android phone? I got some suggested apps from here to download: http://tipsaretricks.com/download-torrents-on-android/ . Did anybody use it? It would be great to have some apps suggestions to download torrents on android devices.
    Hi! I suggest you to download this official utorrent app
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utorrent.client&hl=en

go through it. This app gives you feature of searching and downloading torrents on your android mobile or android other devices. I personally used this app, this is totally trustworthy and safe app.

Thank you very much... I will try it first...

ya sure, tell me if you are facing any problem.

You can download utorrent app on your android mobile from google play store. By using utorrent you can download any torrent file.

You should use the apps that you have been suggested. I am giving some other informations related to it.

You can download it directly to your phone or tablet with U Torrent APP for Android Beta. It is brought to us by the team that invented the Bit Torrent protocol. It lets us torrent media wherever we are.

It is simple, fast and free to use. It has no speed limits and no size limits on our mobile download. It includes the very latest in core torrenting technology. It is continuously updated by dedicated core engineers to maximize performance.

You should take the advantages of Wi-Fi mode to get the best performance. You can avoid your data charges in this process.

Features:

(1) It has simple content search and discovery.

(2) It is good for Android phones and tablets.

(3) It is fast, easy and free mobile downloads.

(4) You can manage torrent downloads.

(5) Absolute awesomeness.

(6) It is ridiculously fast.

(7) It is an early beta torrent downloader app.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.