You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Need help from experts related to posting an article in Game review section

I would like to write a fair review from my own personal experience about a online rummy site. The content is not about promoting it, but a review telling its merits and how it differs from the rest of the online rummy sites. There is not even a single good article which reviews it properly online. I have written a similar article about another site couple of years ago in my blog and it still yields a good amount of traffic to my blog. The review now stands next to the actual site when some one search's for it in Google.

My doubt is : As per Google Ad sense Policy, advertising in gambling sites or gambling related content is prohibited and comes under violation of terms and conditions. Is it applicable to Rummy too? As it is no where considered as gambling as per Indian law except two states and is just considered as game site. Also I heard that Google has altered its policy guidelines related to this and because of it you can see rummy related Google ads too.
    I have not written any article anywhere in this subject for a couple of years, so I need advice/help from experts/webmaster/administrator related to this.

Thanks in advance
    What is the site name anyway?
    Know all latest Technology updates from below link.

I think you can write on that topic.
    Sharing is Caring

Just don't link to the site or provide its URL. There is no Adsense T&C violation by just reviewing it.

Thank you webmaster for your prompt reply.
    regards,
    Ganesh Babu.S

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.