You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Week Award 7th Oct to 13th Oct 2013

Hi Members,

We are announcing the winner of the Member of the Week Award for 7th Oct to 13th Oct 2013, this week award goes to ravi kandala as an outstanding contribution.

Congratulations to Ravi Kandala for MOW awards, and best of luck members for the next time!

Thanks to all members and participants.
    My heartiest congratulations to Ravi Kandala on the occasion of winning the member of week. I think it is really the result of your great and dedicated efforts. It is like an inspiration to me and all the members of this site.

Congratulations to Mr.Ravi Kandla for winning the Member of the Week (MOW) Award for second consecutive week. Your participation across techulator.com is really worth this award.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Ravi Kandala. You are doing a great contribution and you really deserve the Member of the week award.

Have a nice day.

Ravi Kandala, congratulations for winning the second consecutive Member of the Week award.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Ravi Kandala for winning the MOW award. My best wishes to you to repeat this in the comming week also.
    Thanks & Regards
    Vamshi

Hello dear,
    I am so happy on the accasion of winning the member of week award.I think it is a great achievement. Please continue your participation on techulator.com site.
    Regards and Thanks
    Qasim.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.