You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Why was my question in ask expert section was rejected?

In Ask Expert section I asked a question http://www.techulator.com/experts/2008-list-universities-distance-education-mp.aspx But it was rejected. The reason was "Better post this question in ISC".

My question was related about the information of distance universities in Madhya Pradesh.

But according to me this was not the reason of rejecting of any question because the IndiaStudyChannel and the Techulator sites are different sites. It is certain that these two sites are sisters sites. But this is known to the members of his site.

How can an unknown person who is not the member of these sites and who does not now much about these sites know that these are sister sites? The person only wants the information and I think my question should be given preference.

If concerned editor also think like this, I request him to consider my question once again.
    Techulator is a technology based website where primary importance for technologic subjects. From your question it is clearly understood that your question is not about any technology based subject. Your question comes under educational category. Thats why the editor asked you to post the question in ISC, a sister website of Techulator where these kind of subjects deals.
    Sharing is Caring

I am satisfied with your response. I already knew it that this is the technological but the reason of the rejection was not understandable to me. So I raised this thread.

Techulator.com website is focused on Technology niche. So, in "Ask Experts" section you can post any query or question which is related to technology such as- IT, computers, smart gadgets, operating systems, softwares and applications, smartphones and apps, Networking, security, Ecommerce, websites, blogging, SEO, etc.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Thank you Namita Terse for your valuable advise. Next time I will keep this advice in my mind and will do accordingly.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.