You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedback

Posting limits in Techulator

As I am a new member of this site, so I want to now some information about it. In this site there are many sections. Members can post their queries in these sections.

I am a member of IndiaStudyChannel. In his site there are some posting limits. A member can post 15 messages in five days in its Forum section. Ten questions in its Ask Expert section and eight resources in is article section in a week.

In that site some sections like Forum, Ask Expert, Articles, Question Paper and Jobs sections were open for all members but some other sections need special permission for editors or webmaster.

So I want to know about the posting limits of this site.

(1) How many messages can I post in Forum section in a day or in a week?

(2) How many questions can I ask in ask expert section?

(3) How many articles can I post in its article section?

(4)How many sections are open for all members?
    I think in Techulator there is no such kind of restrictions for posting in article, ask experts, and forum sections. When we compare Techulator and ISC, we know that ISC is having more users and all most all of them are active. But Techulator is not having that much registered users. In ISC may be the restrictions introduced to release the stress on the editors. How ever wait for the response from webmaster. In Techulator Article & forum sections are opened for all members and you can gain permission for ask expert section by requesting to the webmaster. Product review section is limited to selected members only, and the decision is taken by the webmaster.
    Sharing is Caring

These are great instructions given by you about this great site. When I will go through this site, they will show me my path on this site. I am very grateful to you for this advice.

Since it is a technical site, it will be better for any member to come with advanced technical information in any of the sites and so you may have to think on these lines before posting stuff in any of the sections like forum, AE and articles. Also article section is something unique you may have to first get permission for the topic.
    Saroja

Thank you for your valuable advice. Next time I will keep attention on the fact that only the technological writing is accepted on this site.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.