You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Browsers

When i browsing on pc my firewell shows host blocked on this ip-202.148.200.3

When i browsing on internet my firewell shows host blocked on this ip-202.148.200.3.What is the meaning of this.Any body wish to attack my PC?Few day ago my one orkut account was hacked.
    hi

Dont save the password in any of the account.

Hi Brajamohan Panda,

Some one might have done a port scanning on your system. Keep your internet security software's updated.

Regards
    Syam

Hi everybody,
    I think anybody try to hack my computer or my firewall don't allow to it.how to secure my computer from hackers.

Piluadream
    Dreams never dye

Hi,

I am really not user that your computer is hacked on not. Better now protect your system with some internet security software and other important thing is to turn off your remote desktop setting so that anybody cannot connect to your computer.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi D.Jeya Kumar(JK),
    Now i Use quick-heal antivirus or quick heal firewall for security purpose.last 10 days my firewall show a message ip blocked-202.148.200.3/202.148.202.3.0-30times in a hour.Now i stop open online banking account/adsense account or any money transaction.

Anybody can help me to solve problem

Piluadream
    Dreams never dye

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.