You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Articles are not reviewed since 30th September and announce the payment ALSO ASAP.

Articles on techulator.com are pending for approval since 30th September. Please approve the articles which are in new submission list. I also request the editors to announce the payment for month September ASAP.
    Mr. Sachin, I'm afraid you haven't got your payment yet. But the payment for the month of September is announced already. Have you changed 'Revenue settings in your Dashboard i.e. minimum balance and payment pin?

I could not find any announcement in Forum section for the announcement of payments for the month of September.

Also some of my articles are pending for approval since 30th September and how could techualtor team announce payments before reviewing my articles which are submitted in the month of September.

Actually what I observed till now is that practice which approves all the articles first and then they announce the payments for the same.

Regards,
    Sachin R. Kukale
    Editor-Forum

Mr. Sachin, as far as I know the payment for the month has been announced. I have checked your profile and the cash credits page. There is no payment made for you this month. May be because you have set your minimum pay out amount higher.
    And coming to the announcement, it is made before the review of articles. I think it is done to reduce any delay in payments.

For other details check this page - Cash Payments for the month

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.