You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Member of the Month Award for September 2013

Hi Techians,

We are pleased to announce the Member of the Month award from Techulator.

MOM for September 2013 award goes to ravi kandala for his outstanding contribution/performance during this month.

Rs 500 and 100 special points are credited to the winner.

Congratulations to ravi kandala and best of luck to other members for the next time!
    Thank you very much.
    This is the first time I've received this Member Of the Month award and I will try to continue the same effort this month. I hope I could get another MOM award for this October.

Congratulations to ravi kandala for winning the member of the month award for September.

Hello Member
    Congratulation on you sucess,I like to wish u that you will continue your contribution through your skills for the techulator.

Regard and Thanks,
    Qasim

Hearty congratulations to Mr.Ravi Kandala for being winner of "Member of the Month award" in Techulator.com website. You surely deserve this award for your regular and informative posts across various section of Techulator.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Very nice information. Thank you for sharing it. Thanks pmd

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Ravi Kandala who has been awarded with the Member of the Month (MOM) award.

Have a nice day.

My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Ravi kanda for winning this greatest award from this site. To win this award is an difficult task but it was your hard work and dedication that gave you this award.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.