You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards September 2013 - Ask Expert section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of September 2013 for Ask Expert section!

The Super Contributors for Ask Expert section are:
    1. ravi kandala
    2. Hafeezur Rahman P
    3. Raghuram

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Note: This time no member qualified for Forum Super Contributor Awards for September 2013, thus no announcement made.

Regards
    Firstly, I wish Hafeezur Rahman and Raghuram for winning Super Contributor Award in Ask Expert section for September.
    I'm very happy to receive this award for the second time in my TEC career. Hope I'd win more awards in future.

Congratulations to ravi kandala and Hafeezur Rahman P for winning the Super Contributor Award in Ask Experts Section.

Congratulations to Ravi Kandla, Hafeezur Rahman and Raghuram for being selected as winners of Super Contributor Awards from Techulator.com for "Ask Expert section" for the month of September 2013.

All of you doing great job of providing valuable information as answer to technical questions asked in "Ask Expert" section.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

My heartiest congratulations to Ravi Kandla, Hafeezur Rahman and Raghuram for winning this greatest Super Contributor Awards from Techulator.com for "Ask Expert section" for the month of September 2013.

Really it is an inspiration for me and all the members of this site.

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the super contributor Award winners - Ravi Kandala, Hafeezur Rahman P and Raghuram.

Have a nice day.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.