You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Super Contributor Awards September 2013 - Resources section Winner

Hi Techians,

As per our earlier announcement on Super Contributor Awards from Techulator, here are the results of the super contributor award for the Month of September 2013 for Resources section!

The Super Contributors for Resources section are:
    1. ravi kandala
    2. M. Akshay
    3. Singh

Congratulations to the super contributor on this great achievement. Each of the Super contributor will receive Rs 200 as award, in addition to the normal cash and revenue share they receive for posting articles.

Keep continue to contribute in this sections to become winner. All the best.

Note: This time no member qualified for Forum Super Contributor Awards for September 2013, thus no announcement made.

Regards
    Congratulations M. Akshay and Singh for winning this SC award in Resource Section for September. This is the first time for me to get this award.
    Thank you.

Congratulations to ravi kandala, M.Akshay and Singh for winning the Super Contributor Award in Resource Section.

Hearty congratulations to Mr.Ravi Kandala, Mr.Akshay and Mr.Singh for winning the Super Contributor Award for contributions in Resource Section for the month of September 2013.
    Regards,
    Namita Terse

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to the winners Ravi Kandala, M Akshay and Singh who have been awarded with the Super Contibutor Award for the month of September 2013.

Have a nice day.

congrats to the winners . i will try to be in that list for next month.
    Know all latest Technology updates from below link.

Hello members
    congratulations to all members who wins the super contributor award from techulator. i am preety sure you all are continue your contibution and win again.

Regard and Thanks,
    Qasim.

My heartiest congratulations to the winners of this contest. It is an inspiration to all. It shows your hard work and dedication. It was your hard work that gave you this award.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.