You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am A new member of the website

Hello Members

I am new member of the site. I am Electronics Associate Engineer and I am 26 years Old. Please give me some good suggestion and fevers about the website.
    Hi Member

Welcome in this website where you can get good answer of the technical questions and answer. This website provides good opportunity to earn good cash credit and points. SO please read all guidelines carefully, then you can start your work. Please stay here.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Welcome to TEC and I have three tips for you that could help building your Tech knowledge in a better way and thereby earning better.

1. If you consider Techulator as a website where you can make money easily, you are wrong.
    2. If you are here to make money by working full time, you are near to failure.
    3. Techulator, is a website or a platform that helps its members to share their Tech knowledge and thereby encourages them with points and cash credits.
    If you have touch in gadgets and latest technology, you can share your knowledge in Articlesand Ask Expert sections to earn cash credits and points. Also, you can earn AdSense benefits if you already had it.

Warm welcome to you as a new member on this site. This is a site that provides us the knowledge concerning technology. I think you are here on the right place.

Hello Mr.

Welcome to Techulator.com !

In TEC, members share the knowledge and information they have. Being active in this site you can increase your technical knowledge. At the same time you can earn good points and cash credits as a token of your knowledge sharing.

Aa you are an Electronics Engineer, this is the right place for you to share your views and opinions about various technical issues. You can also help others and earn cash credits by solving / answering various electronics devices and gadgets related queries asked in "Ask Expert" section.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.