You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Editing in 'Ask Expert' section is very slow. Please solve this problem ASAP.

The editing in ask expert section is very slow. I have posted a question in ask expert section on 13th September 2013 and another 26th September and both of these questions are still not reviewed by editors. Also there are unapproved questions from as long as 4th September 2013. Please do something to remove this backlog and approve questions in ask expert section as soon as possible. I really need important information about the questions I have posted in ask expert section.
    Please have some patients nowadays the editing is slow because there is a backlog of work on the editors so thats why it is taking time for editing questions in ask expert and in the resource section as well this problem will be solved after a short duration of time it is because many unwanted post with low quality are posted which takes too much time to be checked.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.