You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Other Tools

How can I retain my old emails again?

migrating my mailbox to another exchange server, I lost some important old data which i need to recover immediately. Are there any utility which can help me to retain the same ?? Your valuable tips will be always welcome here.
    Did you check the backup folder in a PC in which you were working as there you can find the data there.

If you find it then please tell.
    -

If you didn't find your data there as suggested by Carson then I would like to recommend Kernel for Exchange Server Recovery Tool for the recovery of your mailboxes from exchange server edb file.

I would like to recommend another Restore Exchange Server tool for retain your old emails again and you can migrate your mailbox to another live Exchange server. This application helps you to retain the same and another format such as PST, MSG and EML. you can download from http://www.restoreexchangeserver.net and much more information about its features.

Hello Member

I would suggest you to please follow the Jhon answer. It is best and it can solve your problem.

I am very thankful to John for sharing such a good utility. It was a miraculous surprise for me while I was able again to see my important mails in my inbox & retain lost Data & folders. Please keep it-up john for such kind of fruitful information.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.