You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

I am new to the site Techulator

Hi,

I have joined Techulator today as one of my friend referred me to this site. He has said that Techulator is an wonderful site with great opportunities. Can you please tell me about this site in details?

Regards,

Pranab
    Hi Pranab,

Welcome to Techulator, the world of opportunities. You have taken a right decision by joining this site. Now start contributing to this site in various sections like Article or resource, Ask Experts, Product Reviews etc. For any queries, you can post a thread in Forum section. Please follow site guidelines while posting any content to this site.

All the best.

With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hi Member

Welcome in this website. IF you need any hepl plesse make a quick post in forum section where you can get the answer of your question.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Welcome Pranab,

Your friend is right, Techulator.com is indeed a wonderful site with a great pool of opportunities to earn and learn.

To start with, you can participate in various technology related discussions in forum. In forum section, you can also get help on any doubts related to working in Techulator.com website.

You can use "Ask Expert" section to gain and shair knowledge about any technical questions/issues. You can also earn good amount of cash credits and points by providing original answers in your own language.

For more substantial earning through Techulator.com, you can try writing articles on technology topics in "Technology Articles".

One more way to earn good cash credits is writing product reviews for latest electronics gadgets and smartphones.

Thank your friend for sharing such wonderful opportunity with you and start earning and learning through Techulator.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Welcome to techulator, the website that has multiple earning resources, you can earn point by posting in forum and by posting article in resources. also you can participate in contests, the most important source of earning is through Google adsense revenue sharing.

Hello Member

Welcome to the new website. I am also new member of the website. I ma also on the leaning stage where i ma asking many thing from my senior member and friend. I would suggest you please read guideline and if you feel any trouble ten you can ask question in the forum section, I hope most member will help you in this regards. Please continue your work and if you reach on the Gold level then you can apply for Google Adsesne, after getting approval form Adsense you can make extra money for your pocket. Please note that there is many step required for Google Adsense application approval.

Warm welcome to you as a new member on this site. I am also a new member of this site. So I am learning to this site. We can see that there are many sections in this site. We should read all these sections and get knowledge and do according to this knowledge.

I think there are many members on this site. If we find something difficult on this site, we can take guidance from these members. All members are for our help.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.