You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

"Rejected ad requests"- alert on my Adsense dashboard. How to fix it?

Hello webmasters,

Today when I log in my Google Adsense a/c I have noticed that there is one alert on 'Rejected ad requests'. I am giving here the detailed message which I got-

You have rejected ad requests, which will result in lost revenue. The errors listed below have resulted in blank ads being displayed on your site.

The following ad units have made ad requests with incorrect site information. This occurs when the URL of the server from which the ad unit has been served differs from the URL of the actual page where the ad will be displayed.

There are some ad units which have been displaced there. In the 'incorrect site' tab, googleads.g.doubleclick.net is given.

I don't know what to do now. Please help me to fix it out? Is it a dangerous alert so that my adsense a/c may be disabled? Please guide me properly.
    Plase post this question in ask expert section where you can find good answer of your question.
    Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello Zanib,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't post in ask expert sections because editors take too much times to review and approve questions. I posted one query on AE section on 14th September, but till now that question has not been reviewed.

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

No one here to give some valuable suggestions?
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

Ignore it.

Ok, thank you so much Ankit bro for your valuable suggestion. You are the most helpful member of Techulator. Thanks a lot again. God bless you.
    Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.