You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Information on ask expert section and practice test

I have asked some questions on techulator.com but they are not getting approved. Let me know the reasons for that. And can we post in practice test section and if possible provide me with the information about the practice test section.
    You have not clearly stated about Ask Expert section, whether your question been rejected or under New submission status without approval. There will be some genuine reason in case if your question is rejected,and there will be absence of the editor in respective AE section for a while in case your question is not being reviewed/approved, wait for editor's reply on this.

Regarding Practice Test, you can go through that section and get an idea to post accordingly. You can get permission form Tech Admin if you don't have it.

Regards,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hi
    This is very good question. yes some times you ask some those question where is some mistake so They will sent in pending mood. So I request you please check the status of the articles. One an other reason of the question approval is, our editors are some busy in these so when ever they free they will approve your question.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.